A thriving primary school based in Erdington are recruiting an ECT to join their team! The supportive school are looking for an early career’s teacher to add to their aspiring school.
About the role:
- Class teacher for an engaged KS1 class.
- Preparing and presenting lessons.
- Setting work tasks for the class/individuals.
- Managing class behaviour.
- Enthusiastic learners.
- Welcoming and committed staff team.
- EYFS to Year 6.
- High values that the whole school follows.
Applicants should have a UK relevant QTS qualification
alongside a committed
personality who has a passion for teaching. The successful candidates should also have strong knowledge of the UK school curriculum and safeguarding.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Advice and support from your consultant.
- Support with CV formatting and interview preparation.
- Strong relationships with schools local to you.
If you are a passionate ECT and are interested in the above role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.