£20,475 - 24,245 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Future Teacher Programme
September 2023 start date
2-year paid programme
Based in Blackpool
Teaching Personnel are working on an exciting opportunity for recent graduates, considering a career in education. This is an excellent opportunity for those with excellent specialist knowledge, who want to pursue a career in teaching. This programme allows you the time to build upon your experience in education, before committing to a PGCE. This programme allows you to obtain QTS, using a more practical method of learning!
The successful applicants will get the opportunity to gain experience in their chosen subject and in a Cover Supervisor role, typically for 1 year, before applying to the salaried SCITT programme in September 2024.
During the Future Teachers year graduates can expect to cover lessons, whilst receiving structured support and CPD from their placement school throughout the year; it is a softer entry into ITT than other routes.
- Simple application process, weekly pay.
- Flexible path to becoming a teacher.
- There are possibilities for full- and part-time work that suit your needs.
- There are chances to obtain a fully subsidised initial teacher training position.
- Work with institutions that care about your growth.
- Access special resources for professional development
- Get regular assistance from the teaching staff and your mentor at school.
- From the beginning, have a positive influence on the lives of children and young people.
- Degree at 2:2 or higher.
- 3 A Levels or equivalent.
- Pass in GCSE Maths and English.
- A passion for your subject.
- A genuine desire to help young people succeed in their education!
If you are interested in this programme, please apply today with your up-to-date CV and cover letter. Emily will then be in touch to discuss next steps!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.