£12.64 - 13.80 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Starting 4th September 2023
To contribute to the academic development and personal growth of students at a secondary school in Blackpool as a dedicated and enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant. Committed to creating a positive and inclusive learning environment, fostering student engagement, and supporting teachers in delivering exceptional educational experiences.
Skills candidates will require:
- Classroom Management: Proficient in maintaining a structured and organised learning environment, ensuring students' focus and engagement through effective management techniques.
- Student Support: Skilled in providing academic support to students of diverse learning abilities, tailoring teaching strategies and materials to meet individual needs.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, facilitating clear and concise interactions with students, teachers, and parents.
- Help to assist the lead teacher in planning and delivering lessons, utilising various teaching resources and strategies to enhance student learning.
- Provide individual and small group support to students, reinforcing concepts and helping with assignments and projects.
- Conduct assessments and maintain records of students' progress, providing feedback to both students and teachers.
- Collaborate with colleagues in developing and implementing classroom management strategies, fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Utilising educational technology tools, such as interactive whiteboards and educational software, to enhance classroom instruction.
Please apply directly with your CV and Emily Pollitt from Teaching Personnel will be in touch!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.