£77 - 85 per day
Temporary | Part Time
Job role: School Support Worker
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire
Start date: 4th September 2023
Salary: Minimum £77 per day
Contract: Adhoc, flexible contract
To help us support secondary schools all throughout Blackpool, Teaching Personnel is looking to hire a School Support Worker. Since you will be working at various schools throughout the Fylde coast, it is ideal that you have a full UK driver's licence for this position.
For people wishing to switch careers to education from the care industry, this is a fantastic chance.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are charismatic and self-assured.
- One year of experience working with children or in care (essential).
- Work experience in the field of education (preferred).
- English and maths at the GCSE level or equivalent.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of all essential courses to assist students as needed.
- Possess a valid UK driver's licence or be prepared to commit to using public transportation.
About the role:
- Completing support roles across secondary schools.
- Teaching Assistant responsibility.
- Supporting pupils on a 1-1 basis.
- Stepping into classes in the teacher’s absence.
Please apply today for more information and to express your interest in this role. Emily Pollitt will then be in touch to discuss your application further.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.