£75 - £85 per day
Temporary | Contract Hours
1:1 Teaching Assistant - Whitstable
Required to start ASAP
Does your ideal role involve supporting a child or children with SEND?
Are you kind, caring, resilient and enthusiastic?
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you at Academics.
We are currently supporting a beautiful two-form entry primary school in Whitstable who are looking for a full time Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis, supporting a child in KS2 with SEND. If you have had previous experience of supporting children with ASD, global delay or ADHD, then this would be very beneficial and we would love to hear from you.
The school are looking for the successful candidate to join them until the end of the academic year on a long-term contract, with the possibility that this will move to a permanent contract for the right person.
For this role, ideally you will:
- Be available 5 days a week
- Possess an up-to-date DBS, or be willing to acquire one through Academics
- Have previous experience of supporting children with SEND
- Have excellent communication skills, to effectively engage pupils in their learning
- Be able to use positive reinforcement, in accordance with the schools behaviour policy, to
effectively manage behaviour and promote outstanding learning within the classroom
Academics can offer you:
If you are interested in applying for this Teaching Assistant position, then email your CV or call Academics today on 01474 359 333.