An independent alternate provision based in Nuneaton are looking for a 1:1 teaching assistant to support within their setting.
You will be working:
- 1:1 supporting a child’s behavioural needs
- Within a strong, passionate staff team
- In an engaging learning environment
This role is ideal for you if:
- You aspire to make a difference to children’s lives.
- You have experience supporting children with behavioural needs.
- You show a positive, enthusiastic manner.
The setting shows to be uplifting for all attending, with a happy staff team who engage in supporting each individual.
This position is full time, Monday to Friday. Working hours would be 9:30am – 2:30pm.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supportive consultants who specialise in your area.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Join us before the 31st March 23 and receive a £50 joining bonus after working 10 days!
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.