Smile Education is a leading staffing service for schools, recruiting broadly across the Midlands, Shrewsbury and Shropshire. We are currently seeking experienced 1-1 SEN Teaching Assistants to join an educational setting in Bridgenorth.
About the role:
About the school:
- You will be working 1-1 with a student who has Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties
- You will be using the school’s PMLD curriculum to support communication skills
- You will be supporting teachers with the preparation of the classroom
- You will be tending to the pupil’s personal needs, such as hygiene and welfare
- A special school that provides support for young people with varied needs, including PMLD, SLD, MLD and Autism
- The school caters for children aged between 2 and 19
- The provision contains excellent facilities to ensure pupils’ needs are met
About Smile Education:
- You must have at least 6 months of experience supporting young people 1-1 with PMLD
- You must hold a relevant SEN qualification
- You must have a true desire to want to support the educational achievements of each child you work with
- You must have an Enhanced DBS
- Holding a driving licence is essential
Here at Smile Education, we are dedicated to giving back to our committed members of staff and are delighted to offer benefits such as:
- Competitive pay
- Refer a friend scheme
- Invites to social events
- Your own personal consultant
If you feel as though you would be a great fit for this role, please contact Melissa at . I am also continuously recruiting for roles in other areas, so please feel free to contact me to discuss further opportunities.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.