Smile Education is a leading staffing service for schools, recruiting broadly across the Midlands, Shrewsbury and Shropshire. We are currently seeking experienced 1-1 SEN Teaching Assistants to join an educational setting in Shrewsbury.
About the role:
About the school:
- You will be supporting a student who has SEMH needs on a 1-1 basis
- You will be tailoring the activities delivered by the class teacher to the needs of the pupil
- You will be supporting the young person’s social development, equipping them with the skills they need for later use in wider society
- A special school that provides support for children and their families
- The school caters for students who have SEMH and Autism
- The provision contains excellent, experienced staff who put the needs of the young people first
About Smile Education:
- You must have at least 6 months of experience supporting young people 1-1 with SEMH or Autism
- You must hold a relevant SEN qualification
- You must have a true desire to want to support the educational achievements of each child you work with
- You must have an Enhanced DBS
Here at Smile Education, we are dedicated to giving back to our committed members of staff and are delighted to offer benefits such as:
- Competitive pay
- Refer a friend scheme
- Invites to social events
- Your own personal consultant
If you feel as though you would be a great fit for this role, please contact Melissa at . I am also continuously recruiting for roles in other areas, so please feel free to contact me to discuss further opportunities.
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.