£28,000 - 43,685 per year
Permanent | Full Time
I'm excited to bring you a fantastic administrative opportunity to start working in A BRAND NEW SCHOOL in a lovely green area on the outskirts of Southampton.
The school is looking to recruit someone keen to take on a full-time administrator role to support in various admin-based tasks and utilise SIMS to support the school best. There is plenty of scope for progression and growth in a delightful and supportive school.
Benefits of working for Teaching Personnel:
- The opportunity to work with a market-leading company and experienced, friendly, attentive consultants.
- Access to a vast pool of local schools to choose from and to an exceptional brand-new school.
- A dedicated candidate manager to answer any questions or queries.
- Support with your CV and any interview preparation.
- Salary rates align with your expectations and are
within national teacher salary scales but can be flexible to reflect the level of responsibility you wish to take on.
- Ideally, have experience OR exposure to SIMS and, if not, be eager to learn.
- Outgoing and assured in individual ability.
- Ability to start in the new school year beginning in September but room to start sooner to suit your employment needs.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.