£15 - 25 per hour
Temporary | Part Time
Autism Specialists Required for After Easter Start – Full and Part Time Roles Available
Teaching Personnel are working closely with the Local Authorities in Derby and Derbyshire to provide 1:1 tuition for students with SEN.
Teaching Personnel are urgently looking for Autism Specialists to tutor students in the Derby and Derbyshire area for the Summer Term.
- Experience working with students who have Autism
- Have worked 1:1 with students with SEN and challenging behaviour
- Knowledge, understand or experience of the care system is preferred, but not essential
- Fully Qualified Teachers with QTS, or highly experienced HLTAs
- Understanding, experience, or training in at least one of the following non-verbal communication, Makaton, PECS or Childhood Trauma and Attachment
What we can offer you:
- Flexible timetables
- Full and/or part time work
- Rates of £15-25 per hour, dependant on experience
- FREE Safeguarding training
If you are interested in the roles we have available, and would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 670 0105 and ask for Ruby.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.