£57 - 100 per day
Permanent | Full Time
A Primary School based in Wakefield (WF4) are looking to recruit an Autism Support 1-2-1, who has supported children in KS1 or KS2 with Autism as well as who can encourage, motivate and support children within the classroom.
The successful candidate will be working full-time hours 8am- 4pm on a fixed term contract offering up to £100 per day depending on experience. Depending on how well the candidate works within the school there may well be an opportunity for the role to become permanent.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children on a one to one basis, SEN experienced, covering Autism and lower ability able to communicate and build rapports with the children.
The School are keen to hear from anyone who feels they have the right experience and above all, attitude to work closely and be considerate to the pupil in question.
Experience of the following would be useful but not essential
· Able to work 5 days a week, full-time
· Ability to bond quickly with the pupil
· Commit to a 12month contract
· Speech and Language Support
· Previous experience of Autism Support within Education
· A current DBS
· Team Teach Qualification
· Passionate about learning and has high expectations for raising pupil attainment
· Approachable and a good communicator
· Has an understanding of different pupil needs and how to meet them.
You should expect
· Weekly Pay
· Pay through PAYE
· Training opportunities
· Planned staff events (the school often arranges bonding activities/nights out)
· Feel valued and welcomed
· work with the loveliest pupils, who often become attached to their teachers and assistants (so you must be available for the long term)
If you are interested in this position, please do submit your CV to Recruitment Consultant Lauren Corbally.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.