£60 - £75 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are recruiting for a residential special school in SL1 who caters for young people from 4-11 with Special Educational Needs including Autism, Attachment, Moderate Learning Difficulties, Severe Learning Difficulties, communication needs, therapeutic needs (including speech and language and sensory processing needs), and associated challenging behaviour.
We are seeking Teaching Assistants who have achieved a Teaching & Learning qualification or have extensive school. Our teaching assistants may work across different classes supporting our pupils' development in all areas.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a recently inspected Good' School where the promotion of pupils' personal development and welfare is outstanding.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
· Supported pupils one-to-one or in small groups.
· Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant.
· Experience working with children with SEN.
· Flexible and available for full time work.
· Current, valid DBS that is on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
· Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
· Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
If you are interested, then please click 'APPLY NOW'
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a video interview.