£325 - £425 per week
Fixed Term | Full Time
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and to be part of a committed team?
My client is looking for an experienced Pastoral and Behaviour Mentor to join their team and work with a caseload of young people who require additional Emotional and Social support. This will involve both one to one and small group support to students across various year groups.
You will be working in an excellent school, perfectly located for commuting with tubes and buses and also a car park if you drive, enthusiastic students who are keen and willing to learn and a school this is committed to professional development and equality for all staff with a high level of induction and training for new staff members.
• Can be a role model and provide support to those with social, emotional and behavioural issues in school
• Passionate about ensuring all pupils achieve their full potential
• Cares deeply about providing a rich curriculum and learning experiences
• Can communicate effectively with children and young people, families, school staff, and other professionals
• Is committed to achieving excellence at the school and within the wider community
• Is highly organised and flexible
Please be advised due to the volume of applicants we will only be in touch if you have been successful.