£70 - 90 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Teaching personnel are seeking to recruit experienced Teaching Assistants/Behavioural mentors to work with an excellent school based in Colchester. During this role you will be working closely with pupils with additional needs, helping them with their reading, writing and behavioural management. The provision provides education to pupils at primary age up to college level.
To be successful you will need to have a nurturing nature about yourself, be confident working with IT and be comfortable motivating and inspiring children. If you work in healthcare, sports coaching, education or support working, then this role will be brilliant for you.
The right candidate will:
- Be comfortable working on a one-to-one basis with children
- Be passionate about working with children
- Have a nurturing, motivating and enthusiastic personality
- Be able to work in the South Ockendon area
- Promoting positive behaviour, raising self-esteem and promoting an aspirational culture
- Proactively support SEN students with activities to enhance numeracy and literacy
- Have a Child DBS and for it to be on the update service OR willing to apply for one
What we can offer:
- Weekly pay based on skills, availability and experience
- Teaching personnel’s CPD academy – Your continuous professional development
- Having choice and variety of different job roles
- MyTP, a digital service that will make your admin work and communication simple
- A helping hand with advice and support
If this sounds like you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Kahmarl on or contact the Essex branch on 01245690935.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.