Calling all Business Studies Teachers for an excellent opportunity to start immediately!
My client school in Luton are currently looking for an innovative individual with the ability to prepare lessons that ensure progression for both border line and high-achieving students.
- · GOOD Ofsted rating - but the ambition of the School will always be to strive for Outstanding status in all aspects of its work
- One of the most successful high schools in Luton and has been held in high esteem by the local community since it was built in 1949.
- Parents value not only the high academic standards but the pastoral care in the School which results in students being able to develop and thrive in a secure and safe environment.
- Learning environments are positive and purposeful and pupils feel safe to ask questions, express themselves and think outside of the box.
- They always strive to appoint the very best teachers and once in post they provide a workplace environment that ensures their needs are fully met now and in the future.
- A truly inclusive school catering for the full range of ability with a specialist provision for the Hearing Impaired
- They have the highest level of expectations and aspirations for their pupils as they strive for them to achieve excellence in all areas of their school life.
About the role;
- Temporary to Permanent position teaching Business Studies at key stages 3, 4 & 5
- Achieving daily rate between £125 -£180 per day
- There is an opportunity to make this position permanent for the ideal candidate
- A position that goes beyond the classroom – an opportunity to join a wider community
- Be passionate about Business Studies, encourage students to develop life skills that enable them to become financially and commercially aware.
Are you the right person to join the team? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please submit a copy of your CV or contact the Northants Secondary Branch for more information on 01604 376695.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.