£65 - £85 per day
Harrow on the Hill
Temporary | Full Time
Calling all Teaching Assistants!
At Protocol we're always searching for new talent, especially as the new academic year approaches - so get in touch ASAP to register. Whether you're experienced, new to Learning Support or a graduate, apply with Protocol for amazing opportunities!
What Protocol can offer:
• Generous inner London weighted salary
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• Opportunities for professional development
• Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
• An excellent range of schools local to you
What we're looking for:
• General Knowledge of the national curriculum
• SEND/SEMH experience, not required but beneficial
• Genuine passion and enthusiasm for education
• Positive role models!
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• A valid DBS on the update service or willingness to undertake one
If you are interested in this position, or would like more information, please send your CV to Glenn Cunningham: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.