£130 - £150 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are looking to register KS1 & KS2 teachers in the Wandsworth area who are interested in working a daily supply basis which could potentially lead to a long term position. We are looking for teachers who are prepared to help students catch up with their learning in small groups.
You will be required to work a minimum of 3 days per week and be available for last minute cover.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a team player and an inspirational individual
• Have high expectations for all students and for themselves
• Want to make a real difference to the lives of their students
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Pick and chose the days you want to work to fit around your schedule
• You aren't tied into a contract
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area to find you local work
• Opportunities for professional development
• Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
To be considered for this role you must have a recognised teaching qualification such as a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with relevant experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements.
Please apply for this job advert if you are prepared to take on some challenges
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.