CHILD CARE FUNCTIONAL SKILLS COACH
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for a Full-Time Child Care Tutor for one of its partners providing Education services to NEET young people aged 16-24 in Leeds. The site deliver Study Programmes, Apprenticeship, Traineeships and Employment Programmes to young people not in education, employment or training.
- To develop and ensure delivery of all learning programmes that enable young people to access and achieve a recognised qualification and progress into a positive destination including an Apprenticeship, Further Education or sustainable employment.
- To ensure the highest possible standard of service delivery through the maintenance and monitoring of individualised learning programmes.
- To meet the highest possible standard of service delivery required following OFSTED guidelines through the development, maintenance and monitoring of individually tailored training programmes.
- To keep appropriate records in line with the provider, relevant funders, and other QA systems.
- To deliver quality learning in a stimulating, engaging and motivating way to ensure timely progress and achievement.
- To work with learners individually and in groups to identify and develop their area of needs
- To assess and record learners’ progress and achievements as required by following internal and external standards
- To participate in meetings which relate to the development of the service.
- To understand and implement appropriately Safeguarding procedures.
- To deliver induction, initial assessment and IAG to learners throughout their programmes
- To achieve targets set for progression and achievement within the learning programme
- To recruit potential learners onto all programmes
- (Essential) Qualified teacher and/or trainer of Child Care Functional Skills (NCFE).
- (Desirable) Assessor Qualified e.g. TDLB Units D32/D33, A1/A2, Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Competence
- English Specialist qualification at least to L3.
- Literacy or Numeracy qualification minimum L2.
- Experience of working in FE (Essential) and NEET students (Desirable).
- Experience of working with students identified as having SEND (Desirable).
- Management experience (Desirable)
This is a part-time and permanent role. You will be given training on site and all Teachers with experience of delivering Employability Skills, including NQT, may apply. If interested, please contact Esther Smith on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.