£61 - £75 per day
Permanent | Full Time
Do you love working with children and thrive on seeing their progression?
Are you a naturally resilient and empathetic person?
Could you benefit from working school hours and term-time only?
This position could be exactly what you've been looking for!
A specialist school for children with Autism and Moderate to Severe and complex needs in Reigate is expanding. The existing pool of incredible staff are welcoming like-minded individuals to join them in supporting children with varying challenges. The school is for ages 4-11 with just under 90 pupils currently. Their additional new site with eventually have a population of 70 pupils.
What can you expect on a daily basis?
- Working with teachers to support children with reading and writing
- Assisting with play-related activities
- Ensuring the safety of the child/children you are allocation to work with
- Delivering personal care to children with more severe needs (feeding, cleaning, changing and toileting)
Why is this such a great role?
- Initial and ongoing training is provided
- An excellent position for someone who has the ambition to become a teacher, psychologist or speech and language therapist
- Fantastic working hours typically of 08:30-15:30 term-time only
- Competitive rate of pay
- Having a really impacting contribution on the upbringing and development of a vulnerable child
If this sounds like the position for you then please get in contact as soon as possible to arrange an appointment with Academics and a visit with the school.