£65 - 75 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Teaching Personnel are seeking to appoint a committed and hard-working individual to work as a Cover Supervisor in a Secondary School in the Bradford BD5 area. The successful candidate will benefit from a close-knit and supportive community at this school, working in an environment that fosters hard work and creativity.
The successful candidate will also benefit from optional CPD. This will provide the perfect opportunity for career progression and to gain relevant skills and experience.
Requirements for the role:
- Degree level education or above
- Relevant experience working with children and young people
- DBS check on the Update Service or be willing to get one
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Supervise and cover lessons in the absence of the classroom teacher
- Supporting pupils to engage in learning in the absence of their classroom teacher
- Having an adaptable approach to work with flexible working hours
- Being creative in your approach in guiding pupils through pre-planned objectives
- A passion for education and supporting children
- Embodying the school’s values and maintaining the school’s behavioural standards
This position is well suited to a candidate who has front of class experience as well as those seeking more experience in the classroom.
If this role sounds well suited to your skills and experience please apply below or contact Leah at to be considered.
Alternatively, if you are looking for similar jobs in an area more local to you, please visit for a full listing of jobs.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.