£70 - £75 per day
Fixed Term | Part Time
Creative Classroom Assistant
Protocol Education are looking for individuals trained in Drama, Dance, Performing Arts, Sports, Art and Music to inspire children with Autism (ASC, ASD) to develop their skills and interests in a safe and caring school environment.
You will be working in a specialist Autism provision with a high-quality team, dedicated to creative development and social and physical development for their pupils as well as academic process. You will be able to use your creative skills applied to different pupils to help bring out their unique skills and personalities.
Pay: £65-£75 a day
Location: Tooting (South West London)
Position: Creative Classroom Assistant
September 20th start
1 year contract
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-4pm.
What you need to apply:
· A minimum of 6 weeks experience working with children either in a professional or volunteer setting.
· Able to provide x2 references from most recent employer.
· Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to complete this)
· Enthusiastic attitude towards inspiring children.
What Protocol Education can offer:
· On going Support
· Continuing Professional Development
· Weekly Pay
· Advice and guidance from a dedicated consultant
Apply now for this position to arrange an interview. Successful applicants will be contacted within 3-5 working days.