Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
Fixed Term | Full Time
Are you an individual with a passion for Drama, Sports, Art or Music?
Are you looking to progress a career within the Education Sector?
We are currently seeking a creative classroom assistant who will be required to use their creative skills and apply them to different students to help bring out their unique skills and personalities.
The successful candidate will be required to work x5 days per week 8:00-16:00 and start in September 2021.
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Opportunities for professional development
• Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
• Recommend a teacher incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
• Experienced working with children
• Passionate about the potential for education and will go that extra mile every day
• Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
• Interested in working in a different environment
• Committed and resilient
Apply today to receive a call within 48 hours to discuss the role
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.