£130 - £155 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
We are looking for supply teachers in Newham
With the schools now fully open and operating as normal we are growing increasingly busier with both daily and longer term block bookings, so we need your help! We are looking for local teachers who would be available to cover daily supply as well as long-term bookings of 4 weeks or longer
To be a successful Protocol Education supply teacher, you will need to be flexible, have strong classroom management skills and have a passion and ability to inspire pupils to learn and achieve their full potential. A can do attitude and good communication skills are also necessary traits from our teachers and support staff.
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Flexibility of supply to match your skills and personal needs
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools
• Free CPD and social events
• CV and Interview advice and support and opportunities to be considered for long-term and permanent position
• A friendly and honest service from experienced consultants who listen to your individual needs
Successful candidates will be a qualified or qualifying teacher (QTS, OTT or NQT) with recent teaching experience, be able to provide a minimum of 2 professional references and be available 3 days per week plus.
If this role is of interest to you, we'd love to hear from you.