We are looking to recruit an EYFS Early Years professional.
Smile Education seeks to appoint someone who is enthusiastic, engaging, and has a love and knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
We will accept applications from unqualified teachers (level 6 equivalent) as well as qualified teachers (up to M4).
We want to find a candidate who wants to utilize their skills, grow and develop. Your key responsibilities will include teaching our nursery class, leading our Nursery Teaching Assistants, planning engaging opportunities and learning, effectively managing behaviour, and assessing children’s progress to inform the next steps.
The successful candidate will:
- work with our experienced EYFS leader who teaches in Reception.
- Continue to support and develop our EYFS team (1 Nursery class and 2 Reception classes).
- Work together to coordinate planning, resources, and progress and will gain regular CPD and lots of opportunities.
- Be available to start ASAP.
- Have passion and desire to see children reach their full potential.
- Experience working in an early-year setting.
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one through Smile Education
WHY WORK FOR SMILE:
- Salary (based on experience and qualifications)
- A Trust and school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop through coaching.
- Onsite parking.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- Designated consultant on hand 247 for advice and support
- Fantastic referral schemes when you refer a teaching assistant or Teacher
If this job is of interest to you then what are you waiting for ?
Call Georgina on 0121 392 6590 or email your CV to Georgina@smile-education.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.