Excellent daily payrate
Fixed Term | Full Time
We are looking for an Early Years Teaching Assistant work in a Primary School based in Hackney.
The successful candidate will be required to work 8:30-4, Monday - Friday.
What's in it for you?
• London Living Wage paid into your account on a weekly basis (if worked that week)
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area that will find you local work
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
What will you be doing?
• Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child-friendly environment
• Teaching general life skills including basic manners and hygiene
• Taking part in activities indoor and outdoor and ensuring all children are involved
• Helping children with meals, snacks and drinks
• Logging any problems/accidents with as much detail as possible to ensure the correct procedure is carried out
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now to avoid missing out!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.