Early Years Teaching Assistant
Temporary to Permanent
Full-time or Part Time
Newcastle Under Lyme ST4
£60- £80Pounds a day – Depending on Experience
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant with experience working with children in a nursery or an early year setting
Are you seeking a new role within a popular primary school in Newcastle Under Lyme?
Smile Education is currently working on the behalf of their client based in Newcastle under Lyme to recruit a qualified early-years Teaching Assistant. The school is a 2-form Primary school that has been graded outstanding by Ofsted.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Level 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or Level 3 in Childcare
- You will need to have prior experience working with children in a primary setting or similar (Welcoming newly qualified TAs with placement experience)
- Have a DBS on the update service- or are willing to apply for one through Smile Education
- Passion for Working with children and wanting to see them thrive and achieve
Why Work with Smile Education?
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day.
- Your own designated experienced consultant to provide advice and support.
- A weekly PAYE or Umbrella Scheme - (up to the candidate)
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract.
- A Fantastic referral scheme when you refer either a teacher or Teaching Assistant
If you are reading this and strongly believe you could be a great candidate, then please don’t hesitate to contact Georgina Mills at Smile Education at 0121 392 6590 or email your CV to
I look forward to hearing from you!
We are committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.