£30k - 50k per year
Permanent | Full Time
Type: Full Time
Categories: Secondary, Teacher, English Teacher
Teaching Personnel is seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated English Teacher for Ofsted ‘Good’ Schools in East London. You will be responsible for providing a stimulating and caring environment creating the best opportunities for children’s educational and social development. This role would suit someone looking for their first teaching role (NQT) or an experienced teacher looking for a new environment.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• QTS status (or working towards)
• Confident and passionate with all things English Language and Literature
• Looking to develop as practitioners
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Permanent Role
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Alessia will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you
To apply, please send your cv to Alessia on or call the office on 0207 593 3077.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.