£65 - £75 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol education are looking to recruit SEND Teaching Assistants to work on a 1-1 basis with pupils with Special Educational Needs in mainstream Primary schools in Bradford.
Having a calm, patient and resilient disposition is vital; you will be working with different children who have different needs - this can be challenging, but extremely rewarding. Supporting children to reach their full potential and encouraging them to engage in learning, you will be motivating and supporting them on a day to day basis.
If you have had previous experience providing 1-1 support within a mainstream setting, this will be an advantage.
You will have:
- A passion for education
- Previous experience supporting children age 4-11
- SEN experience
- The ability to build successful relationships with children
- A supportive approach towards pupils
- Working withing well established mainstream Primary Schools.
- Offer support and 1-2-1 sessions with children who have SEN
- Offer support and 1-2-1 sessions with children who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate effectively with staff member and parents
If you feel you have the characteristics we need, click 'Apply' - for more information, please contact Jon on email@example.com