Dependent on role and experience
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol are looking for an experienced LSA to take on a full time role in a 'Good' Primary school in a school near the centre of Bath in a lower KS2 class.
I am looking for an experienced LSA who is:
• familiar with the national curriculum
• An energetic and experienced Teaching Assistant who is personable and enthusiastic.
• The ability to offer 1:1 support as well as small group work
• Has experience working with EAL pupils
• Has worked with Pupils SEN needs, ranging from Autism, Downs Syndrome, ADHD
• Someone who can work on a full-time basis
• Applicants with a 'can do' approach to any given situation or challenge
As an LSA, it's your job to support the class, as well as work one to one with pupils in need of additional support in the class. There are two children in the class with EHCP's one child has mild autism and the other has a hearing loss. You may well be tasked with supporting the Teacher with general classroom duties, including delivering small group sessions in literacy and Numeracy.
If you are interested in this full time role, then we would love to hear from you.
Please contact the Bristol Primary office on 01179453960 or email email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.