Dependent on Experience
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are recruiting for an Early Years and KS1 Teacher focussed on nurturing the children through their development in this critical stage in their learning journey.
Responsibilities and key attributes for this role.
As an early years teacher, you'll need to:
• Assist and support each childs personal, social, physical and academic skills.
• Be enthusiastic and a creative individual looking to enhance each child's imagination and curiosity in the world around around them,
• Be excited by shaping and having a positive on all the children within the classroom environment.
• A can do and proactive approach to the children's learning and development.
• Candidates should be able to think outside the box and give children limitless opportunities to achieve their potential.
This School can offer:
• Bespoke CPD and professional development opportunities.
• Good links with partnership schools allowing you to gain experience of different working environments.
• A large and supportive leadership team.
• A creative curriculum and wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning able to give you a wide range of experiences.
• Carear progression and development tailored to your needs and interest.
• An interactive and inclusive culture to share best practises strengthening your resources and support network.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please feel free to register or contact us as indicated below.
Please register with us online www.protocol-education.com
Or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.