£100 - £150 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are seeking to appoint an EYFS Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the North Nottingham area. This is a full-time primary teaching role, covering in an EYFS class which will commence in September 2020. There is the opportunity that this position could become permanent.
The desired EYFS Teacher will be working in a Foundation class of 28 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in EYFS.
This is a smaller than average school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. The desired EYFS Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do.
To be considered for the position of EYFS Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching primary education in Early Years Foundations Stage
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Protocol Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
What Protocol Education offer
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified EYFS Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you, please apply now or call 0115 853 2170 for more details.