£140 - £170 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
We wish to appoint a well qualified and enthusiastic Early Years Teacher in an improving, happy and diverse Nursery and Infants school with excellent facilities. The teacher would participate in the department's planning and development of teaching; leading the planning and ongoing assessments in the class. The successful candidate will help support and continue the school's commitment to the development of it's pupils.
This post would suit an experienced teacher with a proven record of attainment.
Start Date: September 2020.
We are looking to appoint:
* a teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement.
* a dynamic, creative, positive team member, who has drive and ambition.
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
* to play a pivotal role in developing excellent practice through a creative, engaging and stimulating curriculum
* to work with children with good behaviour, who are motivated and keen to learn
* to work within a supportive, friendly team
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please apply today!