£65 - £70 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
We are looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant to work at a supportive school in the London Borough of Newham April 2021.
The school are looking for someone who can work in the nursery, reception and who can also help in the specialist nursery provision.
The successful EYFS Teaching Assistant must:
• Have experience of working successfully within EYFS
• Have experience of working with young children with Special Educational Needs and
• Be familiar with the TEACCH approach for children on the autistic spectrum
• Ideally have some knowledge of Makaton
• Have a high standard of written and oral communication skills
• Be able to support and teach Phonics
• Ability to assess children against the EYFS curriculum
• Have gained Teaching Assistant qualification NVQ level 2, higher, or equivalent
If you think you would be suited to this role, would like to work in a supportive and progressive environment and like the opportunity to work in the London Borough of Newham please apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you and good luck