£25,714 - 41,604 per year
Temporary | Full Time
Exciting opportunity to work in the Technology department of a well-established secondary school in Bury, known for its unique teaching methods and supportive senior leadership team.
- Full-time Food Technology teacher required in September 2022.
- Guaranteed until the end of the school year, with the potential of a permanent contract.
- Opportunity to work in a large secondary school in Salford.
- Teaching across Key Stage Three and GCSE.
- Both experienced and newly qualified Food Technology teachers are welcome to apply as relevant induction support will be provided.
- Pay in line with teaching scale point (£25,714 - £41,604 per annum).
The successful Food Technology teacher will be expected to plan, prepare, and deliver differentiated Food Technology lessons to meet the needs of individual learners at various levels of learning. The incoming teacher will be teaching a full timetable across Key Stage 3 and GCSE alongside taking on full planning and marking responsibilities.
You must have experience teaching Food Technology up to GCSE Level to be considered for this role.
Our client school is based in Salford and can be accessed via the M60/A580 and several forms of public transport from the surrounding areas such as Bolton and central Manchester.
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV below. To obtain further information, please contact the Manchester West Secondary Office.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.