£10.25 per hour, Benefits: £250 Referral Scheme, CV Assistance, CPD Courses
Temporary | Full Time
Protocol Education are looking to recruit a dynamic, driven and passionate Learning Support Assistant to inspire and and educate a hardworking set of pupils based in Wiltshire.
Requirements to apply for this role:
• An excellent role model able to inspire, engage and excite young learners.
• Friendly, observant and an outgoing personality.
• Be able to demonstrate goal setting and objectives for the children to aim for.
• A can do and proactive approach to the children's learning and development.
• Be comfortable in small groups and 1:1 settings as well as working closely with SMEH children and applying interventions.
• Flexible and able to use their own initiative in working with the staff and children to the direct needs of the school.
This School can offer:
• Bespoke CPD and professional development opportunities.
• Good links with partnership schools allowing you to gain experience of different working environments.
• A large and supportive leadership team.
• A creative curriculum and wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning able to give you a wide range of experiences.
• Carear progression and development tailored to your needs and interest.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please feel free to register or contact us as indicated below.
Please register with us online www.protocol-education.com