£500 - 700 per week + £50 referral
Temporary | Full Time
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit several Early Careers Teachers across various subject specialisms to meet the needs of our client schools across the Sunderland and Tyneside area.
We work with various schools including Catholic Schools, Academies, Specialist Provisions and Mainstream Primary schools, so whatever type of role you are looking for, we can put you forward for your perfect role.
Benefits of working with TP as a Early Career Teacher:
• Opportunity to work with the UK's leading education recruitment agency
• Flexible work including day to day, short term, long term, and permanent placements depending on your preference
• Preferred supplier to several primary schools across the North East
• Dedicated consultants to support you with all work and placements
• Excellent pay rates available
• Access to Teaching Personnel’s CPD courses through the CPD academy, with specific CPD for ECT’s
• High chance of securing long term/permanent work and completing terms of your induction
• Completed your teacher training ready for the new academic year
• Specialise in one or more Primary subjects
• Be able to provide references from your Teacher Training placement(s)
• Hold a current Child workforce DBS on the DBS Update Service or be willing to register for one
If you are interested in working with Teaching Personnel to open new Teaching opportunities, please apply to this advert by attaching your CV and we will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.