£65 - 75 per day
Manchester City Centre
Temporary | Full Time
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting Future Teachers across Manchester for September 2021
- Are you a recent graduate looking to build up your school based experience before applying for your PGCE?
- Do you want to experience supporting learning across year groups and key stages?
- Are you available on a full time basis from September 2021?
If the answer is YES, then we would like to hear from you!
Teaching Personnel are working closely with Primary Schools across South Manchester to provide Future Teachers to work in their schools for a full academic year, starting in September 2021.
If you are successful, you will spend your time working with children from the EYFS up to Year 6, assisting them with their learning and development from day 1. You will work closely with class teachers to plan, deliver and assess learning whilst gaining a real insight into the day to day runnings of a Primary classroom.
We are looking for recent graduates who are available for the full academic year and are looking to develop their career in education. If you hold a degree in a core subject or a relevant field and are looking to complete your Teacher Training in the future, then this could be the ideal post for you.
It is essential that applicants are available from September 2021 through to the end of the summer term.
What Teaching Personnel can offer to Future Teachers:
- The opportunity to work in a Primary School in South Manchester for a full acacdemic year
- Access to 6 FREE Modules to be completed through The Best Practice Network to upskill and assist you with your Future Teachers post
- Competitive rates of pay which you can earn whilst you learn!
- Your own personal consultant who will be on hand to help you through the whole process
If you've recently finished or are coming to the end of your degree course and want to get into education but are unsure where to begin, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are recruiting for a number of Future Teachers positions so you if are interested, you are encouraged to get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.