£70 - 80 per day
Newcastle upon Tyne
Permanent | Full Time
Are you a recent graduate looking to gain experience within the education sector?
If so, this role might be ideal for you!
- A full time Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity with immediate start
- Potential for permanent position within the school
- The role entails supporting the learning of pupils KS3/KS4 with their learning needs working alongside the classroom teacher to provide tailored learning and additional support to identified students to small group
- £70- £80 per day, paid weekly
- The school is situated in Newcastle and is easily accessible from surrounding areas
- Applicants must hold a degree (any specialism accepted)
- Previous experience working with children is desirable but not essential
- Passion for education and supporting children to reach their full potential
- Child workforce DBS on the update service (if you do not already have one, we can help you apply)
- High achieving secondary school
- Opportunity to get involved with extra-curricular activities
- Diverse community of students
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.