£1.3k - 1.5k per month
Permanent | Full Time
No experience needed, just a can do attitude and a passion for education!
About the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
Teaching Personnel are working with primary schools in the Medway area who are looking for graduates looking to gain classroom experience. These will be long term positions starting ASAP.
• This is ideal for recent graduates looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training.
• No experience needed, but any experience working with children or young people will be advantageous.
• You will be working 5 days a week, term time only.
Contract details for the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
• Location - Medway
• Position - Full Time Graduate / Teaching Assistant, term time only
• Type of work - Teaching Assistant in a primary school
• Start date - ASAP
• Contract type - Long term supply
• Duration / Likely Duration - 1 year
• Full time/part time - Full time
• Minimum rate of pay - £66/£75 per day
About the successful Graduate / Teaching Assistant:
• No experience needed as training will be provided.
• You should hold a recent degree, ideally with a 2:1 or higher.
• You will have a passion for education and a can do attitude.
• You will be an excellent role model for young people.
• You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
To be eligible the Graduate / Teaching Assistant must have/be:
• Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
• A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
• Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
• The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
• Excellent communication skills.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest or call Ashley Arnold in Kent office of Teaching Personnel for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.