£75 - £100 per day
Kensington and Chelsea, London
Fixed Term | Contract Hours
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant role working full time next academic year? Do you have a passion for special needs, or a desire to get in to Education?
Reeson Education are working with a fantastic central West London based Prep school who are looking for Graduate Teaching Assistants to join their supportive and successful team from Sept 2022. These positions are working across varied year groups, working with class teachers in creating a welcoming and engaging classroom environment for the pupils in your class.
If you are interested in getting in to a school based role and are keen to become part of a wonderful team, with a very supportive Senior Leadership Team, then please apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant position today.
The Head Teacher is eager to hold interviews ASAP this term, before school closures, so please send through an up to date CV ASAP!
Graduate Teaching Assistant:
* Full time position
* Long-Term Role - September 2022 start date
* Competitive Daily Rate
* Provide Tailored Support for pupils across EYFS - KS2
* Deliver a Range of Interventions alongside supporting the class teacher
Graduate Teaching Assistant: PERSON
* Experience is desirable
* Strong 'can do' attitude required
* Resilient, Committed, Passionate, Playful, Innovative, Focused
* Perfect Opportunity for a Future Teacher, Educational/ Clinical Psychologist, and Child Psychotherapist & Primary Teacher!!
Graduate Teaching Assistant: SCHOOL
* Warm Community Ethos Throughout
* Supportive & Welcoming SENCo
* In-House Training Offered to ALL Support Staff
* Exposure to a Variety of Therapists e.g. Speech & Language, Drama Therapists
To be considered for this Graduate Teaching Assistant position, apply today by sending Bonnie at REESON Education your updated CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%