£85 - £110 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education are seeking to recruit qualified teachers for Guaranteed supply bookings at our schools in Swindon.
We have seen an increase in demand for teachers over the past few months and are looking to add more teachers to our popular Guaranteed Work Scheme. We will guarantee you a certain amount of work over the term and if we don't get you that work we will pay you for any days we owe you even if you haven't worked!
Our supply needs range from adhoc supply days/ mornings to working full time within a school so we will have the work available to cater for all needs. We will have positions in both KS1 and KS2 so if you have any questions or you would be interested then do get in touch!
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
•£250 Bonus refer a teacher' payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Swindon and Wiltshire areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.