£120 - 160 per day
Newcastle upon Tyne
Temporary | Full Time
Are you a Health and Social specialist seeking a new role in a high performing local secondary school?
If so, this role might be ideal for you!
- A full- time teaching opportunity (maternity cover) starting after the October half-term
- Potential for permanent position within the school
- The role entails teaching Health and Social at level 2 and 3
- Pay £120- £160 per day after 12 weeks you will be paid to scale
- The school is situated in Newcastle and is easily accessible from Northumberland, Durham, and surrounding areas
- All around subject knowledge required – ability to teach Health and Social at level 2 and 3
- Preferred expertise teaching in accordance to Pearson’s BTEC
- Child force DBS on the update service (if you do not already have one, we can help you apply!)
- Passion for education and supporting children
- High achieving secondary school
- Diverse community of students
- Holds a growth rather than fixed mindset about learning
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.