£110 - £130 per day, Benefits: Inc AWR
Fixed Term | Part Time
Part Time Health & Social Care Teacher Required for a Long Term Placement
Protocol education are looking for a part time qualified health and Social care teacher.
The post is to start after May half term and will continue on until December 2021.
Initially the post is for 3 days a week but will extend to 4 days a week after Septmeber.
You must have QTS or QTLS to qualify for the post.
We will also accept applicants looking to complete their teacher training and are ambitious about a new career in teaching.
Desirable but not essential qualities:
·Be a dynamic and inspirational classroom teacher
·Organised with good time management skills
·Be able to manage students with a range of abilities in a small classroom environment
·Be able to work within a small close-knit team
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
• Training and Development programmes