£120 - 155 per day
Temporary | Full Time
We are recruiting for a History Teacher who has strong subject knowledge and excellent communications skills to enable you convey your passion and enthusiasm for the subject. You will be part of a cohesive and innovative department who share their good practice and encourage new ideas.
We currently seek to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our History department on a temporary (maternity cover) basis, from 1st September 2020.
Early applications are encouraged as they will be reviewed upon receipt and interviews arranged accordingly.
• is a school where everyone enjoys learning, feels valued and experiences success;
• believes in a strong, supportive environment that values pastoral, extra-curricular as well as academic progression.
• values and promotes continued CPD. We can offer great support and progression to all staff from NQT’s to middle leaders and onwards to senior leadership;
• has strong links with other local schools, both primary and secondary as well as outside local community associations and clubs;
We seek a teacher who has the following qualities:
• Experience of teaching GCSE History
• An excellent classroom practitioner
• A supportive member of the team
• Excellent subject knowledge
If you feel that this could be the position for you, then get in touch ASAP. Submit your application by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ links, or get in touch with recruitment partner Hayley at Teaching Personnel Preston Branch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.