Talent Manager / Internal Recruitment Manager required.
Based in Birmingham Smile Education are recruiting for a Talent Manager / Internal Recruitment Manager to join the team due to expansion and internal promotion. The role will support our exciting growth strategy by not just finding the best talent in the area but also ensuring smooth induction and long-term retention in the business.
To be successful in this role your experience will need to include:
- Previous recruitment experience ideally in an internal role recruiting for a recruitment agency.
- Headhunting and market mapping.
- Thorough understanding of the recruitment market and the role of a recruitment consultant.
- Coaching and training skills.
You will need a positive attitude as well as the following skills:
• Tenacious and resilient
• Process led and target driven
• Caring and Supportive
• High work ethic
• Creative with strong persuasion skills
With its Head Office in Birmingham Smile Education definitely has its own personality and unique culture, our motto has always and will always be “treating people like people”, this underpins everything we do.
Teamwork, commitment and quality are our key values, these influence how we behave all the time. For us it includes putting child safety at the forefront of everything we do, being ambitious- wanting to win for ourselves and the team, taking accountability for ourselves and consistently celebrating success.
We truly value CSR and were awarded the national CSR Initiative by APSCo in 2019, we were commended for a range of initiatives including; bake-off competitions, sponsored events and giving back to our schools by attending school trips, running cv workshops and helping out at school events.
Our staff can all expect a range of benefits including:
- Ongoing training and development including various accredited courses
- An annual company holiday
- Uncapped bonus
- Incentives including lunch clubs and team days out
- Personal promotion structure
This is a great opportunity to truly shape Smile Educations future by finding our most important asset, our people!
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications.