£115 - £185 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Intervention Teachers - Long Term Cover providing small group catch up work and booster classes
September start - subject to individual school requirements
£115 - £150 per day - may be pro rata for part days
Due to the Covid-19 current climate you will be expected to take part in a video interview
Schools in the Kirklees and Calderdale areas
For this role you will teach across KS3-KS4, and will specialise in a core subject area such as Maths, Science or English. The schools will have a potential need for specialist teachers to help support the re-integration of pupils ass well as offer catch up sessions for lost work time due to covid 19.
We are looking for:
• Qualified Teacher with QTS/QTLS
• Recent teaching experience with the current UK curriculum
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Ability to build a strong, professional rapport with both students and staff
• Dedicated to making a difference to students' learning
• Full understanding of safeguarding procedures
• Enhanced DBS check on the update service - or be willing to complete one
• Able to provide solid, recent professional references
If this role sounds like you then please get in touch and apply now! Apply now or call 0113 2468220 for further details. Please also feel free to send your CV.
At Protocol Education we really try to help our teachers and support staff to progress in their career. Our consultants include ex-secondary teachers, ex-primary teachers and SEN specialists. We have CPD courses available and we are always open to chat and offer advice.