£27000 - £44000 per annum
Temporary | Part Time
An opportunity has become available for a year 5/6 teacher in the area of Merton, London. The school is looking for someone who is an outstanding classroom practitioner who can inspire and motivate children. The school offers fantastic support to all their teachers. Initially the role will be on a rolling supply basis from January. There will also be the opportunity to go permanent.
Ideal applicants will have:
* A dynamic attitude towards their teaching career
* The ability to inspire and motivate students to excel and succeed
* High expectations of pupil behaviour and excellent classroom management
* QTS Primary Specialism (NQTs welcome)
* The motivation to build a creative environment for the students to work in
* Adaptability to different classroom settings
* A committed and enthusiastic character with a real passion for teaching
* A strong classroom presence
* Excellent rapport building skills
* Knowledge of the Key Stage Two KS2 National Curriculum
This school maintains high standards and has high expectations of pupils. They require somebody with a mature and enthusiastic approach to classroom management with the motivation to build a creative environment for the students to work in.
About the School:
The school is located in the lovely location of Merton with excellent transport links into London. Every classroom is exceptionally well resourced and the school benefits from excellent facilities and a mix of old and new buildings. There is also a budget in place to help teachers implement an exciting national curriculum.
The Headteacher is looking to set up informal meets soon with a view to start in the new year. If you are looking for guaranteed Key Stage Two (KS2) work at a lovely school in Merton then please send your CV to Luke at Reeson today.