£110 - £180 per day
Fixed Term | Full Time
Protocol Education Shropshire are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our partner schools, for qualified Teachers in the area. This is a long term position due to start in ASAP and will be for the full academic year!
We are seeking to recruit an outstanding teacher to become part of their enthusiastic, dedicated and creative team. We are looking for a teacher who:
· Is experienced in teaching in the primary phase
· Finds and develops the potential in all children
· Plans and delivers exciting, motivating and engaging lessons
· Expects and maintains a calm, well-ordered and purposeful learning environment
· Believes that high academic standards go hand-in-hand with creative and child-centred experiences
· Enjoys working in a cheerful, conscientious and supportive team
Successful applicants must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed).
- A UK DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Minimum of 2 satisfactory teaching references.
Due to current circumstances regarding COVID, we have been given the fruitful benefit of being able to clear our newly registered staff without them having to leave the house! Contact us Today!
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.