Depending on Experience
Temporary | Full Time
One of the many primary schools I work with in Dorking are looking for a KS1 & KS2 teacher to join them. The school is two form entry and has been graded "Good" by Ofsted. They have a great community ethos and a plenty of green space for Physical Education within the school. They are looking for someone who has had at least one year's academic teaching experience within a "Good" or "Outstanding" Primary school.
Protocol Education is part of the largest education-specialist recruitment group in the whole of the UK. This is down to the fact that we have fantastic relationships with our schools and provide our candidates with a personable and professional service.
Why work for Protocol Education?
• We are the leading Educational Recruiter in London.
• Protocol Education regularly holds quarterly candidate events.
• Guaranteed local work through Protocol Education.
• A dedicated consultant who manages your local borough'. This consultant will ensure you are
provided with a personable, honest and transparent service.
Protocol Education holds their standards in very high regard and here are some of the requirements we expect from our candidates.
• We are looking for enthusiastic and hard-working teachers that have the drive to succeed throughout
their time working with Protocol.
• Safeguarding is paramount to Protocol and all teachers must go through our Police Check (DBS)
before they are able to work for Protocol.
• All candidates must be dedicated to providing all schools and pupils with a high standard service
within their teaching and general interaction with colleagues, pupils and parents.
If you feel that you will be able to meet our expectations and would like to work for Protocol then please respond to this advert with your CV attached or alternatively visit our website to register to: http://www.protocol-education.com and we will be in touch with you to discuss the way forward.