Excellent daily payrate
Temporary | Part Time
Are you looking for a job to fit around your busy lifestyle?
Are you looking for flexible work?
Are you looking for local work?
We are currently looking for a Teacher to work on a supply basis on Primary Schools in Lambeth, South London.
What we can offer you:
• Excellent daily payrate
• A dedicated consultant that will support you throughout your long-term placement
• A supportive working environment where talents are valued and nurtured
• High quality continuous professional development, with the chance to take on new responsibilities as the School grows
Requirements for this job:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Excellent knowledge of the EYFS framework
• Experience working with children
• Can commit on a long-term/permanent basis from September 2020
• Passionate and enthusiastic
• Holds a valid DBS or willing to apply for one
• To work to support the learning of the children in the class, including individual, small and large groups
• To work under the direction of the Headteacher, prepare and deliver learning activities for the whole setting
• To monitor and assess children's progress and reporting of their progress
• To attend staff CPD and meetings when appropriate
• To monitor, assess and support children that have additional needs as required
***Please be aware, when schools return in September 2020 they will need staff who are prepared to help children catch up and support their well-being. Please apply for this job advert if you are prepared to take on some challenges***
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.